Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Book Exhibition 2008

Sunday I went to Chennai book exhibition with Don, Chithu and Ranjith. It is great to see more people are visiting the exhibition. There are more Tamil publishers displaying their books. It is good that more crowd in their stalls. I am happy to see more Tamil lovers in Chennai. We came to know there are so many publishers in TN. But many were unknown publishers.

There were lot of philosophy and Astrology books. Ranjith saw only one book on Astrology and moved away fast!!!!!! I thought he will see more books there.

Ranjith purchased "The 12 Universal Laws of Success" by Herbert Harris. I looked only Children book shops. Even that we are not able to complete 50% of the stalls.

I purchased books for kids and one book for me. I got two books for Krithi (Science experiments & Sudoko) and few books for Guru. I purchased "Execution" by Ram & Larry. This book I liked very much(I borrowed from Shailesh and returned the new one to him).

I saw today in News that Karunanidhi went there to release a book. This is a grand mela for book lovers and I am visiting there for the fifth time.

I was not able to visit completely. I have to go one more time there. It was boring for Don.

No comments: