Friday, July 1, 2011

Is it good to study Plus two Vocational group?

My friend's son is an average student and so he put him in vocational group as it is easy for him to perform. He did exceptionally well and got a very good marks in +2 vocational course.

I was asking my friend not to worry as the score is enough for his son to get BE civil in good one of the Chennai colleges. In spite of that, he tried many engg. colleges for admission and all didn't give him seat as he is a vocational student. The pity thing is he wants BE Civil.

At last he got admission in Adiyamaan College of Engineering (Management Quota). I was very confident that he will get on merit. When Anna University announced the ranking, he got 200+ ranking.

Today he attended the Anna University Counseling. There was vacancy in BE Civil in almost all Chennai Engg. colleges. but he gave Adiyamaan Engineer college as the only preference and got admission on merit. He was happy that he got through merit.

I used to predict things on intuition. Most of the times it will happen. Recent past it is not working out as I loose concentration on analyzing things. But this one worked.

Saravanan

No comments: